21/11/2012

Gaza: deadly ‘technical errors’

Deadly ‘mistake’– IDF wipes out Palestinian family due to ‘technical error’ 

The Israeli Defense Force has confirmed that while targeting Hamas’ rocket chief it mistakenly bombed the home of the Al-Dalou family, killing at least 11 civilians, four of them children and toddlers.

“Israel has killed a family of eleven people this evening, and many, many more. If Israel wants to stop its aggression, then we can talk. But before then, how could we consider any deal?” Salama Maroof, a senior Hamas spokesman told the Daily Telegraph.

IDF said the source of the error was either a failure to laser-paint the correct target or that one of the munitions in the strike misfired, Haaretz newspaper reported. The Israeli military is investigating the incident. The Israeli military targeted Hamas’ rocket-launching unit led by Yehiya Rabiah, but apparently hit the house of a neighbor, the newspaper noted. Rabiah seems to have survived the attack despite earlier claims that he was killed.

Pictures from the site of the attack show the bodies of dead children taken from the ruble of their home. Nine members of the Al-Dalou family, all of them women and children were killed, two other people were also among the dead.

The latest deaths add to the growing toll of Gazan children killed in Israeli air strikes. So far at least 75 people have been killed in the attacks, 13 of them are childen.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that sooner or later, Israel would be held accountable for the “massacre.”

The child death toll is expected to rise unless the two sides enter negotiations soon. However the Israelis are maintaining their belligerent stance. “The Israeli military is prepared to significantly expand the operation. The soldiers are ready for any activity that could take place…the Israel Defense Forces have attacked more than 1,000 terror targets in the Gaza Strip and it continues operations at this very moment,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said at a weekly cabinet meeting.

Photo: A Palestinian man carries the dead body of a child from the al-Dallu family out from the rubble after an Israeli missile struck a family home killing at least seven members of the same family in Gaza City on November 18, 2012. (AFP Photo/Mahmud Hams)

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/deadly-mistake-idf-wipes-out-palestinian-family-due-to-technical-error/

Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan: 'Israel would be held accountable'

The latest deaths add to the growing toll of Gazan children killed in Israeli air strikes.

So far at least 75 people have been killed in the attacks, 13 of them are childen.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that sooner or later, Israel would be held accountable for the “massacre.”

Photo: Erdogan, most beloved puppet of Hillary Clinton, friend of Israel

Israel is 'deeply grateful to the United States' 

1) On November 15, 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.

2) In February 2011, more than 100 nations voted for a U.N. resolution that would have condemned illegal Israeli settlements and halted any new construction. The United States vetoed it.

3) On February 19, 2011, Israel said it was 'deeply grateful to the United States' after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.

4) On Oct 27, 2011, Israeli jetfighters engaged in aerial bombing of the Palestinian city of Khan Yunes in the Gaza Strip.

19/11/2012

Bombing of Gaza: Arab Foreign Ministers' Meeting

Lebanese Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour.jpg

Nov 19, 2012 - BEIRUT, (SANA)- Lebanese Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour said that the decisions of the Arab Foreign Ministers' meeting held in Cairo on the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip do not upgrade to the level of national and pan-Arab responsibilities.

"Arabs possess the pressure means that could give the Arab world a big power to impose its will," Mansour added in an interview with the Lebanese al-Manar TV Channel on Sunday, expressing regret that these means had not been used.

" Such pressure means to be used there should by an Arab consensus," the Minister said. 

He called for activating the Israeli boycott bureau and to boycott all the foreign companies that deal with Israel.

Minister Mansour slammed the Arab League (AL) stance towards the Israeli aggression on Gaza and its stance towards the crisis in Syria as it goes too far in the Syrian file due to the foreign pressures and internal factors.

He went on to say the Arab countries to reach a unified stance towards Palestine there should be united will.

Mansour said that despite suspending Syria's Arab League membership, but its role has always been a national and pan-Arab one as it is not far from the Palestinian cause. " The countries that worked to keep Syria away from the Arab League couldn't take its role and presence in the region as no state could replace it."

H. Zain / Ghossoun

http://208.43.232.81/eng/22/2012/11/19/453154.htm

(The website of the Syrian Arab News Agency SANA is regularly blocked by Washington that doesn't want a political solution and doesn't stop its financial and military aid to terrorist groups.
C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey. Weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries to Syria.)

Sixth Day of Israeli Aggression

19.11.12.sixth Day of Israeli Aggression.jpgNov. 19.11.2012 - GAZA, (SANA) – The Israeli occupation forces continued its air raids on Gaza Strip for the sixth consecutive day, with the raids claiming the lives of 29 Palestinians and wounding more than 71 on Monday alone, many of them women and children.

The death toll of the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip reached more than 100 martyrs with more than 740 Palestinians wounded.

Palestinian News Agencies quoted the National Higher committee for Relief and Emergency as saying that among the martyrs were 24 children, 10 women and 12 elders, while among the wounded were 260 children, 140 women and 55 elders.

The Israeli air forces shelled several areas in the Strip, including Khan Younes, al-Zaytoon neighborhood, al-Saraya, Jabalia and Rafah.

In turn, the Palestinian Resistance continued retaliation and launched several rocket attacks against the Israeli settlements.

The Palestinian resistance announced that it has fired 1039 rocket-propelled shells on Israeli sites since the beginning of the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip last Wednesday.

M. Nassr/ H. Sabbagh

http://208.43.232.81/eng/22/2012/11/19/453245.htm

(The website of the Syrian Arab News Agency SANA is regularly blocked by Washington that doesn't want a political solution and doesn't stop its financial and military aid to terrorist groups.
C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey. Weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries to Syria.)

---------------------------

Israel is 'deeply grateful to the United States'


card.jpg

1) On November 15, 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.

2) In February 2011, more than 100 nations voted for a U.N. resolution that would have condemned illegal Israeli settlements and halted any new construction. The United States vetoed it.

3) On February 19, 2011, Israel said it was 'deeply grateful to the United States' after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.

4) On  Oct 27, 2011, Israeli jetfighters engaged in aerial bombing of the Palestinian city of Khan Yunes in the Gaza Strip.

(We just had a little discussion with a zionist who claimed that Israel has the right 'to defend itselves'. We let him see the map of Palestine and the little Palestinian bantustans in Great Israel. He made on a furious way an end to the discussion. He 'does not like the information of Sana', he said. Let us hope that we will not have some problems with the Mossad...)

16/11/2012

Gaza: Russia calls for immediate halt of violence

16.11.12.Israeli Aggression on Gaza.jpg

Russia, Iran, China Condemn Israeli Aggression on Gaza

Nov 15, 2012 - CAPITALS, SANA - Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called for immediate halt of the shooting , shelling or any other type of violence in Gaza Strip.

"What has happened on the Palestinian territories arouses serious concern, Lavrov told a news conference in Saudi Arabia.

The Russian Foreign Minister regretted that the Quartet International Committee failed to convene and take a clear stance to create appropriate conditions to resume direct negotiations between the Palestinians and the Israelis. Lavrov said we are now paying the price for that missed opportunity," or in more precise words "Those who are really paying the price are those who are suffering on the ground."

He added that "We are convinced that the Quartet should resume the work as soon as possible".

Iran Condemns Israeli Aggression on Gaza as Organized Terrorism

Iran also condemned as "an organized terrorism" the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip.

Fars News Agency quoted Iran's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast as saying that Iran firmly condemns the organized terrorism committed by the occupying entity against the Palestinians and called upon the non-aligned countries to shoulder their responsibilities towards what the Palestinians are being exposed to, particularly those who live in Gaza, and to sever their relations with the Israeli entity.

He denounced the Israeli occupation's crimes against the innocents in Gaza, regretting the silence of the international organizations which claim defending human rights over the Israeli entity's crimes.

15 Palestinians were martyred and over 124 were injured in a series of air strikes launched by the Israeli occupation forces against several cities and camps in Gaza Strip.

China Voices Grave Concern over Large-scale Israeli Military Operation in Gaza

China voiced "grave concern" over the large-scale Israeli military operation on Gaza, urging Israel to maintain "maximum restraint".

Xinhua news agency quoted the Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei in a comment on the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip as saying that "We are deeply concerned over the operation and strongly condemn any action that causes civilian casualties."

Hong called upon all relevant parties, especially Israel, to maintain maximum self-restraint to avoid an escalation of the tense situation.

"The current regional situation highlights the importance of urgent solution to the Palestinian issue. The international community should attach high importance and make greater efforts to this end," Hong said.

R. Raslan / Ghossoun

http://sana.sy/eng/22/2012/11/15/452650.htm 

-----

Israel is 'deeply grateful to the United States'


card.jpg

1) On November 15, 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.

2) In February 2011, more than 100 nations voted for a U.N. resolution that would have condemned illegal Israeli settlements and halted any new construction. The United States vetoed it.

3) On February 19, 2011, Israel said it was 'deeply grateful to the United States' after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.

4) On  Oct 27, 2011, Israeli jetfighters engaged in aerial bombing of the Palestinian city of Khan Yunes in the Gaza Strip.

21:54 Écrit par Jacques dans Gaza, Gaza bombed, Latest News, Russia | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) |  Facebook |